To, The Principal, __________ (School’s Name), __________ (School’s Address) Date: __/__/____ (Date) Subject: Joining letter Respected Sir/ Madam, This letter is in reference to the offer letter received from your end on __/__/_____ (date) for the post of ______ (mention post) bearing application number ___________ (mention application number). In this regard, I am glad to …
Application For Joining
APPLICATION FOR JOINING:
An application for joining is a request letter to concerned authorities for letting you join any organization for the first time or re-join the organization after long leaves. An application for joining is the way to show your willingness and eagerness to the authority about joining them.
So we can say it is a job joining application or rejoining application written by the applicant.
THINGS TO REMEMBER, WHILE WRITING AN APPLICATION FOR JOINING:
- Keep the tone of the letter polite and formal, as they are written for a higher authority.
- Keep the letter simple and precise.
- One must include their details like the department, the position they want to join.
- If the letter is written for re-joining, one must mention the duration of leave and the expected date for re-joining.
- Proofread the letter for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Essentially, an application for joining is written to show one intent for joining any organization in which the applicant might give reasons why he/she should hire.
- When an employee on leave wants to re-join the organization, he or she mentions the fact that they are now available and are physically and mentally fit to resume their work from where they left.
THE ABOVE SYNTAX CAN BE USED FOR ANY APPLICATION FOR JOINING. SOME OF THE EXAMPLES ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- application for joining letter in hospital
- application for joining NCC in school
- application for joining after maternity leave
- application for joining after medical leave
KEYWORD IDEAS: # rejoining application, # job joining application, # application for joining letter, # job joining letter in English
To, The Principal, ____________ (School Name), ____________ (Address) Date: __/__/____ (Date) Subject: Application for participation in extracurricular activity Respected Sir/ Madam, This is to most humbly inform you that my name is _________ (mention name) and I am studying in ________ (class) of your school i.e. _______ (mention school). My roll number/ student ID number …
To, The Human Resources Manager, __________ (Company’s name) __________ (Company’s Address) Date: __/__/____ (Date) Subject: Request to defer joining date Sir/ Madam, My name is __________ (name) and I am writing this letter in regard to the offer letter with reference number ____________ (mention) that I received from your company/ organisation/ institute for the post …
To, The Human Resources Manager, __________ (Company Name), __________ (Address) Date: __/__/____ (Date) Subject: Joining duty Dear Sir/ Madam, With utmost courtesy, my name is _________ (Name) and I am working in _________ (Department) of your reputed company i.e. ______ (Company Name). I am most respectfully writing this letter to inform you that I have …
To, The Human Resources Manager, ______________ (Name of the Company) ______________ (Address) Date: __ /__ /____ (Date) From, ____________ (Name of the Employee) ____________ (Address) Subject: Request to join after Maternity Leave Respected Sir/Madam, With due respect, I would like to state; I am ____________ (Name of the Employee). My ID Number is ________ (ID …