What is an Authorization Letter?
An authorization letter is a letter used to give access or authority to any person or company to perform the action on your behalf that was to be done by you. This letter can be used as a letter granting access on the writer’s behalf.
An authorization letter is a formal type of letter, so it follows a format that is similar to the format of a formal letter. An authorization letter is usually handed over in person, so that no one can misuse the authority given.
How to write an authorization letter?
- Mention Receiver’s Address.
- Mention date of writing.
- Mention your point in clear language.
- Make sure do not use confusing language.
- Mention the date on which the written letter is valid so that the authorized person cannot misuse the letter.
- Provide a copy of your ID proof.
Here are 30+ sample authorization letters available for free you can use.
- Authorization Letter for Internet Connection – Sample Letter of Authorization to Tenant for Internet Connection Installation
- Authorization Letter for Payment to Third Party – Sample Letter of Authorization Letter for Third Party Payment
- Request Letter for Authority Letter to Sell Products – Sample Letter to Manufacturer Requesting for Authorization to Sell Products of the Company
- Authority Letter for Check Deposit – Sample Letter of Authorization for Check Deposit
- Authorization Letter for Submission of Documents – Sample Letter of Authorization Giving Permission to Submit Documents
- Authority Letter for Degree Attestation – Letter of Authorization for Degree Attestation
- Authorization Letter to Collect Registration Certificate of Vehicle- Sample Letter of Authorization for RC Collection
- Authorization Letter for Credentials – Sample Letter of Authorization for School Credentials
- Provisional Certificate Collection Authorization Letter – Sample Authorization Letter to Collect Certificate
- Site Visit Authorization Letter – Sample Authorization Letter for Site Visit