- Write a Letter to the School Principal for Sick Leave
___________ (Name of the School)
Subject: Application for Sick Leave
With due respect I want to inform that I _________ (Name of the Student) student of class_____(Standard/ grade) roll number_________(Roll Number Issued) have not been feeling well since _________ (morning/evening -date) due to ____________ (Severe Cough/Viral Fever/Vomiting/Injury).
I would not be able to attend school from_______ (Sick Leave Start Date) to______ (Sick Leave Start Date). I ensure that I would cover all syllabus in due course of time and get it approved by the class teacher without extra delays.
Therefore I request you to kindly grant me sick leave for _____ (no. of days).
_________ (Name of the student)
_________ (Roll number)
Sick Leave Application Example Video:
Incoming Search Terms:
- A formal letter to School Principal for sick leave
- how to write a letter to Principal for sick leave
- Sick leave application to the Principal by student
- Sample Application for sick leave in English
- Sick Leave Letter for School template