______________ (Name of the Mentor),
Date: __ /__ /____ (Date)
_______________ (Name of the Student),
Subject: Advice letter for future studies
This is to bring in your kind notice, that I am ____________ (Name) and I study in _________ (Class).
I am writing this letter to ask you for some advice on my future aspects. I understand I am a growing student with a good academic record; all I want are some answers through your opinion.
Without much overdo, I will put up my questions:
(Mention all your questions like:
• best course after high school
• scope of the courses
• job perspectives
• any specific advice to keep in mind
• how to achieve success with the course
• mental stresses with the course)
Since, you know me in and out, being my mentor, please do take out some time and answer my queries. I will be leaving immediate contact details for your follow up.
I will be waiting for your answer.
Thanking you in advance.
______________ (Contact details)
Incoming Search Terms:
- seeking career advice letter
- asking advice from a professor sample letter
- how to write a letter asking advice from mentor
- asking for advice letter formal format