An authorization letter is a letter that is used to state the authority to someone else on your behalf.
An authorization letter to claim money refers to giving authority to a third person on your behalf to collect or claim the money in your name. The amount of money, currency, date and time, and location of pickup need to be mentioned along with the authorized signatory. The following is a sample letter to authorize any person to claim the money.
Take the following precautions before authorizing anyone:
- Authorize only a trusted person who can claim the money.
- Don’t forget to mention the date and time for which the letter is valid up to.
- Mention your contact details in case of confirmation.
__________ (Concerned authority)
Date: __/__/____ (Date)
___________ (Recipient’s Name),
___________ (Recipient’s Authority)
Subject: Authority letter to claim money
This is to bring into your kind concern that I am ___________ (Name), and I hereby authorize Mr./Mrs. __________ (Name) to _________ (purpose – claim money ). He/She may claim a total sum amount of _________ (Amount) at ____________ (Location) dated on ___________ (Date).
Should you have any queries about the identity of the authorized person carrying this letter. You may feel free to contact me at the contact details mentioned below:
Email: ____________ (Email-ID),
Contact Number: _____________ (Contact Number)
I am also enclosing the Identity Proof of the person bearing this letter for your reference.
____________ (Contact Number)
Incoming Search Terms:
- sample authorization letter to claim money on my behalf
- sample authorization letter to receive payment
- sample authorization letter to collect payment