Aadhar Card is an Identity Card that is issued by the UIDAI, Government of India that is used as individual identity proof. The said document i.e. Aadhaar card comes with a 12-digit ID number Unique ID (UID) that is unique to everyone. This Aadhaar card holds demographic information for the holder such as fingerprint and iris for identification.
You may follow these steps to change the Address in the Aadhaar Card:
- Updation of address in the Aadhaar card is very easy nowadays, Visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Next, click on the “My Aadhaar” tab and select “Update Your Address Online”.
- You will be redirected to the Login Page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP”. Upon doing this, you will be receiving an OTP on your registered number.
- When new page pop-ups – click on the “Address Update Request (Online)” option and click on “Submit”.
- Now enter the new address that you have shifted to.
- As proof of the changed address, upload a scanned copy of your address proof.
- Click on Submit
- Once done, the URN number will be sent to your registered mobile number which can be used to track your Update Request.
|Letter of Complaint for Status not Changing in Address Update Request Made for Aadhaar Card – Request for Updated Status for Address Change Request Made|
Incoming Search Terms:
- Aadhar Card Address Change Request
- How to Request for Changing the Address in Aadhaar Card
- Steps to request for changing the address in the Aadhaar card
- how to change address in Aadhaar Card in English